Process & Data Mining Positions
We are looking for Data Scientists that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amount of data, and help us improve our product in order to allow our users to make better, smarter decisions.
Your primary focus will be in identify the best compromise in terms of speed and precision, in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Define, optimize and integrate algorithms performing automated statistical analyses, predictions, and much more
- Integrate the algorithm into the existing code base, or provide guidance to do so
Skills and Qualifications
- A solid background in Computer Science or Information Systems with an interest in process/data mining;
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Great communication skills in English, both in speaking and in writing
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Proficiency with Java and Scala
- Experience working on Stream and Batch Big Data processing platforms such as Apache Flink, Spark, Kafka
Complete the profile
- AngularJS, HTML5, SVG, jQuery
- J2EE 1.7+, Spring framework
- JBoss AS, Tomcat or Jetty
What we do
R&D and Innovation on Big Data solutions, Cognitive systems, Software Life cycle
History & Team
We are a fast-growing company that works on cutting edge technologies.
Since the position it is related to a product development R&D Startup during the interview we expect to see the candidate showing concrete examples of his job experience (software solutions/platforms)
RAL: €30k - €50k a seconda dell'esperienza
Data Mining, Cluster Analysis, Big Data, Natural Language Processing, Information Visualization, Machine Learning, Data Scientist
Reggio Nell'Emilia (Italy)