Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
The job consists in developing Deep Learning algorithms for Computer Vision in various contexts including, but not restricted to, autonomous driving. You will work closely with other team members and are expected to generate high quality software and documentation. You will also supervise interns and coordinate their work in in the context of larger projects.
- A strong interdisciplinary background in science & engineering with solid programming skills: Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Physics of complex systems, Math, or equivalent.
- Background expertise in image analysis such as object detection, object recognition, and semantic segmentation.
- Background expertise in Deep Learning.
- Ability to implement state of the art algorithms in computer vision from recent literature;
- Ability to define acceptance tests (cross-validation, etc...).
- Ability to produce high quality written documentation in English.
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work both individually and in team;
- Working experience with Python, C and C++ programming language;
- Working experience with GNU Linux, more specifically with Ubuntu;
- Working knowledge of current Deep Learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, and PyTorch.
- PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, Electronics or related fields
- Experience (PhD and PostDocs count as experience) in the field of Deep Learning, Computer Vision and/or Robotics
- Publications (technical reports, papers)
- Participation at conferences
- Demonstrated ability to carry out independent research and lead projects
Who you are:
- You must be an eternal curious
- You have strong organisation skills, includes attention to detail, the structuring of tasks and the setting of standards
- You are a self-starter who works as well independently as you do on a team.
- Be creative in bringing ideas and inspiring the team
- You are reliable, self-motivated, and passionate.
- You are not afraid of failure
Who we are:
Addfor S.p.A. works on Artificial Intelligence solutions since 2008, pursuing a unique mission: provide the best existing technologies to its customers. We are organized into two divisions:
The first division is the R&D department that is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reviewing all the most advanced Artificial Intelligence algorithms made available from world’s leading research centers, universities and companies (ex: Facebook, Google, DeepMind, Open AI, Stanford, etc).
Our second division, has an application focus: to industrialize the chosen technologies to meet the specific customers needs.
In order to deliver robust end-to-end integrated solution, we have finalized strategic partnerships with leading hardware manufacturing companies and suppliers: VI-Grade, NVIDIA and IBM.
But, the most important of all, is that in Addfor we have fun!
1500 al mese
Data Scientist, Programmer
Possibilità di lavoro remoto