Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Leevia is the leading company for prize competitions in Italy, in particular for online contests like Giveaways, Sweepstakes, Instant Wins, Facebook contests, Instagram contests, Video contests, Quizzes, Polls and more.
Leevia is a high tech company focused on building a Saas platform that allows our clients to create and manage online contests to collect new leads, engage users and build brand awareness on social networks by reaching millions of users.
Leevia is a company with more than 15 employees, growing at 300% year over year.
Our reliable and high availability infrastructure is able to manage hundreds of contests with millions of users that interact with them.
We have hundreds of awesome customers, web agencies and big brands such as LG, Puma, De Agostini, RCS Media Group, Mercedes Benz, Linkem, Ketchum, Longanesi, Deliveroo and many more that use our platform daily. You can check out them here.
We believe in Agile Methodologies, clean code, test automation, continuous integration and we use cutting edge technologies.
Why you will enjoy working here
- Decisions are discussed together to find best approach
- We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on
- Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team
Our tech stack
- Backend: Ruby, Rails
- DB: Postgres, Redis
- DevOps: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Other: Git, Unix Shell, Slack, Asana, Google Suite
About the position
You will contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, writing clean and efficient code to design and develop robust, scalable and secure features. You will also contribute at DevOps level to deploy code in an efficient and secure way.
At Leevia we follow best practices: test automation, continuous integration, agile methodologies, refactoring, code reviews.
What you’ll do
- Develop new products and features for our Saas platform
- Contribute to the improvement of our DevOps stack to always deploy code with a zero downtime approach
- Continually seek ways to optimize current code base to maintain existing features
- Write clean, performant and tested code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
- Collaborate with other developers, team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the optimal solution
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Share expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers
Required Qualifications (mandatory)
- Proven working experience in Web Development with Ruby on Rails (2+ years)
- Proven working experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge of Ruby language and Rails framework
- Good knowledge of relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Confident with Git and with Unix shell
- In love with test automation
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean and efficient code
- Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- An understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Good knowledge of written English
Preferred Qualifications (bonus)
- Experience building RESTful JSON API
- Basic knowledge of AWS
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes
- Previous startup experience
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
Compensation and Benefits
- Permanent contract with competitive salary €25K – €40K (base salary will be correlated to your seniority)
- Year bonus
- Restaurant daily tickets
- Smart working to work some days/weeks from home
- Growth opportunity
- Team building days
- Gorgeous office with kitchen, table football, ping pong and free water
- 28 days vacation
RAL €25K – €40K depending on experience
Back End Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, Programmer, DevOps, Software Architecture
Possibilità di lavoro remoto